- British Youth and ApicoPosted 2 days ago
- SR75 win in UKPosted 2 days ago
- Joey Savatgy interviewPosted 2 days ago
- Tomac wins MinnesotaPosted 4 days ago
- Osborne strong performancePosted 4 days ago
- Musquin and Dungey – AMA SXPosted 4 days ago
- Cedric Soubeyras interviewPosted 5 days ago
- Dean Wilson – VideoPosted 1 week ago
- MXGP – The Teams VideosPosted 1 week ago
- MXGP – The BeginningPosted 1 week ago
Bayliss Gets Ready for AX UK
- Updated: December 30, 2016
With just over a week to go, we’re on countdown to the opening round of the 2017 Tour at Manchester where, last year, Brit Matt Bayliss thrilled the patriotic crowd with his gutsy riding.
The audience was literally on its feet as Matt challenged the French and, fuelled by enthusiastic AX commentators DJ BBQ and Jeff Perrett, Manchester did the boy proud, cheering and hollering right until the chequered flag fell.
For 2017, Bayliss has been elevated to a Pro team and, together with his brother Chris who will ride in the Pro Lites, is chuffed to be riding for multi World and British MX champ Dave Thorpe under his Buildbase Honda banner. A carpenter by day, Bayliss said; “I’m honoured to be riding for DT and to be a part of the whole Honda set-up. It’s a massive boost for both Chris and I to be given this opportunity and we’ll be going flat out to prove we are worthy of the investment.”
In a crazy pre-Tour transfer window, Adam Chatfield – the first-ever Arenacross Pro champ – returned to the Thorpe fold; making the Buildbase Honda team an all-British affair. Commenting on the change, Thorpe added; “I’m actually thrilled to have an all-British team and all three guys; Adam and the Bayliss brothers Matt and Chris, have huge potential. I reckon they will all feature on the podium. It’s an exciting time for us all and we’re particularly looking forward to showcasing the all-new Honda 450.”
To be a part of the Brit Pack …. BUY TICKETS … and we’ll see you in Manchester, or Glasgow, Birmingham, Belfast, Sheffield, London!